Previously unpublished submissions of writing (fiction, poetry, nonfiction, aesthetic reviews, as well as short plays) are welcome. Send 3-5 poems, or one or two short prose pieces—fiction, non-fiction, or play – up to 3,000 words. Simultaneous submissions are permitted with notification. Submit by mail or by email as follows:
Send mail submissions to the address below with a stamped, self‑addressed envelope for our reply. If your work is accepted, you will be asked to submit a digital version.
Sin Fronteras Journal
PO Box 1721
Las Cruces, NM 88004
Manuscripts will not be returned except by special request with sufficient postage included.
- Send submissions as email attachments, preferably in Word (doc or docx)
- Include contact information in the document, as well as in the body of the email.
- Send poetry in a single document.
- Include your name in the document title.
- Include a brief third-person bio in the email itself.
- Put “Submission – poetry” or “Submission – prose” in the subject line of your email.
- Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission period: April 1-June 30.