NOTE: Submissions are currently closed, due to delays in completing the 2022 issue and the shortage of staff for moving forward. There will be no 2023 issue.
If all goes well, the dates below will be valid for 2023 (the 2024 issue) and thereafter.
Previously unpublished submissions of writing (fiction, poetry, nonfiction, as well as short plays) are welcome. Send 3-5 poems, or one or two short prose pieces, from 150 to 3,000 words. Simultaneous submissions are permitted with notification.
We no longer accept snail mail submissions.
To submit by email:
- Send submissions as email attachments, preferably in Word (doc or docx)
- Include contact information in the document, as well as in the body of the email.
- Send poetry in a single document.
- Include your name in the document title.
- Include a brief third-person bio in the email itself. Around 100 words maximum.
- Put “Submission – poetry” or “Submission – prose” in the subject line of your email.
- Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission period: May 1 – July15.